- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Oversee financial department employees
- Managing for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, VAT and other financial needs as necessary
- Dominant on knowledge and experience in accounting in inventory, taxation, auditing and financial report Prepare, approve and analyze financial reports, balance sheets, and statements for board members, stakeholders, executives, clients and other authorities
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish, maintain and improve financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to Iranian and international financial regulations and legislation.
- Responsible for the timely payment of salaries, travel expenses and allowances to the employees in addition to taxes, insurance, and other government obligations and reporting on the same
- Prepare and Analyze financial information, reports to determine or maintain the record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization
- Develop the skills of the finance team members through training and coaching
- Monitoring financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
- Review key contracts to ensure alignment with financial reporting requirements and legal principles.
- Develop, review and accept legal contracts between the company and its stakeholders, customers, and partners
- Responsible for the legal health of the company.
- Dominant on knowledge and experience in accounting in sales and inventory
- BA or MA in Accounting, Financial Management, Commercial Management or any related field
- Nature and length of previous experience: at least 15 years related experience.
- Expert in accounting principles, regulations, guidelines, and financial regulations
- Expert in preparing balance sheets, financial statements, cash flow statements
- Ability to manage accounting staff
- Facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to manage
-Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
-Familiar with stock company affairs - Ability to prepare and submit audit reports
- Fluent in excel - Dominance in Iranian Taxation and VAT rules and regulations
- Familiar with the procedure to approach to the private and governmental organizations
- Ideal Age Range: 35 - 45