Senior PHP Application Developer
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write "clean", well designed and maintainable code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Feature development driven by customer feedback
- Improvement of performance and reliability of our system, support and maintenance
You must be able to demonstrate technical skills and knowledge within:
- Proven software development experience in PHP (Preferably Laravel Framework)
- Working knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of relational databases (Preferably Mysql)
- Minimum two years of experience
- Experience with unit testing and integration tests.
- Self-motivation and passion for learning new technologies.
- Experience with Linux and git.
Good to have:
- Some experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB,..)
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD.
- Understanding Docker